HARROW TUITION SERVICE
Special Educational Needs Provision 2019-2020
Please click on each of the questions below for information regarding SEN provision.
1. What is The Helix Education Centre?
2. How do you assess the needs of the pupils?
3. Who is the SENCO?
4. How can parents find out about their child's progress?
5. What curriculum is offered to SEN pupils?
6. What provision is at The Helix to support the pupils' learning needs?
7. Where can I find the other school policies which relate to my child's education?
8. How do you prepare pupils for the transition between key stages or for return to mainstream school?
9. How does The Helix ensure staff have the appropriate training to provide the best education for my child?
10. Will my child get a broad educational experience at The Helix?
11. How will my child be supported with his/her pastoral needs at The Helix?
12. What is an EHC Plan and who can request one for my child?
13. Who takes responsibility for Looked After Children?
14. What other agencies are we linked to?
15. Who can I ask if I have any other questions about my child at The Helix, including complaints?